Donate to beat
Every year we support 325,000 people and we need your help to reach even more:
- £5 means we can deal with a post on the message board
- £10 lets us respond to a Self Help Group enquiry
- £25 allows us to answer 5 questions in the Youth Chat Room
- £50 ensures that a helpline worker can provide support to a caller affected by an eating disorder.
- £100 allows a beat ambassador to talk about and raise awareness of eating disorders in the national media.
Your donation will ensure that the support and information which people need to help them recover is always available.
Donate to online
Don't forget that you can increase the value of your donation by 28% at no extra cost to yourself by ticking the gift aid box. For every £1 which you donate beat will receive £1.28 and will be able to help even more people.
If you would like to make a donation by cheque or postal order please make it payable to:
FREEPOST (IH 4026)
103 Prince of Wales Road
And don't forget to gift aid your donation and increase it by 28% at no extra cost to yourself!
Gift Aid Declaration Form
You can increase your donation to us by 28% by filling in a Gift Aid form. Please complete and return with your donation.
Donate by Direct Debit
To set up a regular monthly donation, print the direct debit form and return it to us
We realize that the topic of our site is close to everyone, both children (teenagers) and adults, and therefore, to create our articles or even projects, we involve global healthcare assignment writing service, which responsibly approaches its work and covers all logical gaps.